Mpeti is a family owned and run luxury bush lodge in the heart of Zululand. Smack bam in the center of a large tourist route, it’s the perfect getaway or stopover for those enroute to other destinations.
Here are 7 reasons why you should visit Mpeti Lodge:
- The restaurant and kitchen is run by well known chef, Paul Eaton, famous for his signature dishes like Paul’s Beef Wellington, Lamb Rogen Josh Curry and Balsamic Roasted Beetroot and Pine Kernel Salad. They also house a selection of fine wines, like Springfield Estate’s, The Work of Time, 2011 Vintage.
- They have a variety of accommodation available from luxurious suites in the main lodge to a self-catering guest house and two bush camps.
- Just a stone throw from Jozini Dam, it’s a great stay over for serious Tigerfisherman
- Enroute to the Natal border post with Mozambique, Ponto do Ouro, makes Mpeti the ideal stopover for your annual December holidays in Mozambique.
- Only 32km from Golele border post, visitors can break their journey by staying over before crossing into Swaziland when heading for their safari in Kruger National Park.
- It’s a bird watcher’s paradise with over 500 bird species in Zululand and close to the St Lucia Estuary.
- It’s the perfect getaway for family or couples who need some alone time.
Visit our Do page to see what other activities are offered on-site.
Ready to book your stay at Mpeti Lodge? Book here