Entertaining the kids during COVID-19 lockdown – The lockdown is tough, we won’t lie. It hasn’t been easy for parents or kids. As the schools are getting ready to open some parents might feel a sense of relief although social distancing is now a new way of life and sports or extracurricular activities have been curbed until further notice. Parents need to find ways to keep the kids entertained after school so we thought we would help you out with a few ideas to make not seeing friends and family a little easier on the little ones.
- Activities for kids from News 24
- 29 Kids activities from Marie Claire UK
- Lockdown activities for kids from Verve Magazine NZ
- 48 Ideas to keep kids entertained during lockdown from The Telegraph UK
- Free activities for kids during lockdown from Cape Town Magazine
If colouring in is their thing, why not download these animal drawings and have them colour them or paint them and then share their artwork by posting it to our Facebook Page.
Remember to #StaySafe by staying home to flatten the curve.